You can create reports that track emails, reminders and SMS messages sent to help you manage your practice.
Type of report
To create a report, select the type of report that you would like to create. You can create the following reports:
|View a list of all emails sent to patients, including invoices, reminders and one off emails|
|Reminders||View the reminders that have been sent or that are scheduled to be sent by email or SMS|
|SMS||View your patient responses to an SMS|
Filtering reports by key parameters
You can filter the report to show key information, depending on the type of report you are running. Filters are shown after you select the type of report. Filters that are available for all reports include:
- Date: select the date range for the report (e.g. selecting December 1 to December 31 limits the report to show appointments in December).
- Patient: type the patient's name.
In addition to the above filters, you can also filter each report with report-specific filters, shown below:
- Email Status: for example, sent, rejected or scheduled.
- Email Type: you can choose to look for invoices, reminders or one-off emails.
- By practitioner: select the practitioner about whom the report is being run. You can run the report for your whole practice by leaving this blank. If you are a sole practitioner the report is run solely for you.
Completing the report
Viewing the Email report
In addition to viewing all reminder and one-off emails sent from Halaxy Classic, the Email report helps you confirm if an invoice has been sent. This can also be viewed from with a patient's invoice by clicking on the Email icon at the top right of the page.
Using this report, you can search for an individual patient or for all your patients. You can also look for particular email statuses, including sent, rejected and bounced.
Viewing the Reminder report
The Reminder report shows you if reminders have been sent for all of your patients. You can choose to search for reminders sent by SMS or email or both.
You can narrow the search down further by choosing sub categories, including Notification (for new appointments) or Reminder Two Ways.
Click here to read more about Reminder reports.
The SMS report
The SMS report shows you all your SMS messages that have been sent, received or or that failed to send.
All patient responses to sent SMS messages can be viewed in the Notifications tab, on your dashboard. If the notification has not been kept, you can view these responses by creating an SMS report and selecting the Status of Received.